ZKL Hire uses a shipment as well as collection solution on all our tools if you don’t want to accumulate it from our shop on your own. We make every effort to make our distribution as well as collection solution as simple as well as budget-friendly for our customers as feasible. Our charges depend on the sort of devices that is employed (size, weight), and also your location.
Our deliveries are generally made in the early morning, from Monday till Saturday. Orders having several products will certainly be provided together (where feasible) to reduce the distribution charge to the consumer. This will certainly depend upon the size as well as amount of devices ordered.
To make certain shipments are accomplished as efficiently as possible, please make sure there is a secure area for our chauffeur to discharge, demonstrate the tools as well as finish the documents.
On the strange occasion, shipment fees have to be estimated independently if they are uncommon scenarios. These may consist of:
1. Multiple tools shipments with big devices
2. After-hours shipments
3. Distribution outside our standard shipment zones
4. Special/large devices distribution
Needing a hand-to-hand delivery is very easy! Merely place your on the internet reservation and note any requests in package provided. A Huge Hire staff member will certainly then call or email you with an accurate quote.
The equipment is considered ‘hired’ (and chargeable) until the time that Mega Hire is notified that it is ready for collection. At this point, it will be deemed ‘off-hire’. A collection time can also be pre-arranged when placing your online booking. Pickup will usually occur within a few hours of ‘off-hire’ – we will inform you at the time.
To avoid any additional charges, please note:
- The use of equipment must have ceased, and the equipment must be ready for pickup at the time of ‘off hire’. Multiple pieces of equipment must be grouped together.
- Please always ensure the equipment is readily accessible and near to the pickup area, and that there is a safe area for our driver to load the equipment. Our vehicles must have access, with sufficient egress for any equipment that needs to be loaded by lifting devices and tilt trays.
- Any equipment that required assembly after delivery (such as scaffolding) should be disassembled and ready for transport when our driver arrives for pick up. Otherwise hire will continue.